Hair loss can affect men or women at any age in their life. There are quite a few people who lose time and money on over-the-counter products for hair loss that never work. All the money and time wasted, you can still see the receding hair line worsening. Even women can experience bald patches and thinning hair.
There are a few causes of hair loss and they are:
- Anemia and lack of nutrition
- Poor diet
- Blocked hair pores from unclean scalp
- Folic acid deficiency
- Vitamin B6 deficiency
- Hereditary factors
Natural Ayurvedic Hair Loss Remedy
Indian Gooseberry and lemon juice is an Ayurvedic hair loss remedy that is all natural and you will never waste your money again. It has been proved effective in treating hair loss in both men and women. Here are just a few short steps you will take to solve he air loss problem:
- Take the seed out of the Indian Gooseberry
- Cut the goosebeery and crush it into paste.
- Using a sieve, extract the juice.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of lemon juice with the gooseberry juice
- Apply the juice mixture to the scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with water and continue this for each time you wash your hair.
Indian Gooseberry contains natural benefits along with curative properties. It contains a high content of vitamin C. It contains natural astringent properties and when it is applied to the scalp it cools and soothes. This berry can be found growing wild in the Himalayas. It is also used in treating eye disease, heart disease, hair loss, arthritis and as an anti-aging product. It is also useful in treating diabetes because it is known to help regulate blood sugar glucose levels. Try Indian Gooseberry to grow your hair strong and healthy again.