Basil (Ocimum basilicum) is a Latin name meaning sweet basil. In essence… Basil Essential Oil is derived from the stems of the Ocimum basilicum botanical, more commonly known as the “Budget Basil”. Basil Essential Oil produces a warm, fragrant, fresh, aromatic, and citrusy scent. Basil is used for a wide variety of applications including: cooking and food seasoning, aroma therapy, and fragrance treatment. Basil is an effective natural remedy for:
* SEED REFLEXOLOGY… Based on reports by traditional healers and aromatherapists, basil essential oils contain powerful compounds that have the ability to destroy microorganisms, including yeast, mold, bacteria, viruses and protozoa. The spray bottle contains a concentrated, glass base with an alcohol base. Spraying the concentrated base into the desired area, like the stomach, bladder, or mouth, will instantly create an aroma that is highly energizing, clean, fresh, spicy, delicious, and aromatic. Basil has many medicinal uses. The scent is highly aromatic and has a pleasant warming sensation when applied to the skin. It helps to fight germs, aid digestion, and provide relief from allergies and irritations, as well as killing bacteria, viruses, and fungus.
* ANTIMICHE TODAY Cures A range of skin-related problems such as acne, eczema, boils, cuts, rashes, burns, varicose veins, itching and inflammation of various kinds. It contains powerful anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-septic and anti-scratch chemical composition. Scientific evaluation shows that basil essential oil is highly effective in curing certain forms of acne that do not respond to topical medications. Some research also shows that it is an effective remedy for treating various types of burns and cuts, especially if one uses it topically.
* ANTIMICHE TODAY FUNGUSES antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-viral, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory properties of basil essential oil were proven to be effective against Candida infections (yeast infections). The bacteria Candida Albicans grows in the body system and can overgrow and cause various kinds of infections. This antibiotic and antifungal properties of this oil kill harmful bacteria (yeast infections). Scientific analysis shows that pure and freshly collected organic essential oils of basil are highly effective in curing oral yeast infections, especially in children.
* ANTIMICHE TODAY SECURITY Provides relief from itching, burning, pain, inflammation and other ailments of the skin. For external application, pure basil essential oil may be diluted with a few drops to a medium concentrated oil like tea tree oil and applied on the skin for about 20 minutes. A refreshing, antiseptic and anti-fungal property of this oil makes it highly suitable for internal use. Ingestion of fresh basil leaves may provide relief from migraine, headaches and restlessness.
* ACNE TODAY CELLS There are numerous varieties of basil essential oil which makes it available in the market today in various aromatherapy forms. It is one of the most commonly used aromatherapy ingredients. It has antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. Several studies have revealed that this essential oil possesses strong antioxidant, antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. It provides restorative sleep for children who suffer from disruptive phases of adolescence.
* SKINNY PIMPLEPELL The essential oil of this aromatic herb stimulates the secretion of healthy cells along with the secretion of toxins. It helps fight inflammation, pain, and wounds while improving the functioning of the immune system. It also reduces the occurrence of acne by reducing inflammation and pain caused by acne. Sweet pimpulellaceae or milkweed is commonly used as a carrier oil for skin applications.
* COLLAGEN CELLS Sweet Cologne is made from the essential oils of this aromatic plant which is extracted through steam distillation. It has strong antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties and therefore considered as an effective natural medicine. It enhances the immune function of our body thus providing support to the immune system. It is known as an alternative therapy for treating several ailments like respiratory conditions, depression, fatigue, anxiety, high blood pressure, ulcer, urinary disorders, stress, insomnia and other mental disorders. Studies also reveal that it reduces the risk of heart diseases. It is considered as a good solution for headache and is often prescribed for treatment of stress and tension.